jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Writing competition

If I would change one problem in the world will be, discrimination or gender quality. This is a problem that makes me very sad and I think you should stop now!

The rasism is something very bad in the world well for me. Because anyone choose where they want to be born. Like is very sad people thought that they are more than others,  just because of his/her  skin. It’s the same, I have a mole and it makes me diferent to others.

For last It is the gender equality that makes me angry too because everything is better for boys than girls, more money given jobs, opportunities and possibilities. I hate people think that because they are boys they can do something and say we can’t do it and make whatever they want with us, without permission.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario