lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

The ghost of th lie

When I was a kid I liked peculiar things and everyone in my school bullied me for that my parents and my parents decided I had to change of school.


 when I start school I thought it was an important opportunity to create a new life. So I start acting up so I start acting different than usually.

First this work and people talk to me and I started making some friends. Everything was OK but I feel something was bad.

One day I start feeling someone watch me . Then when I went to my bedroom there was a ghost waiting for me.

This ghost told me that I should stay with people who really love me not with fake people who want me in a fake life. He also told me that if I continue lying if you have very bad consequences.

Till that day I learned that the lies were not going to take me anywhere and they were bad for me.

1 comentario:

  1. Sol, you still have to work on tenses. For example: "So I start acting up" should be "So I started acting out".
    Also, remember to re read before posting or handing in, some things don't make much sense, and you would have probably noticed them if you had read. For example: "So I start acting up so I start acting different" or "First this work and people talk to me".
    Mark: 7,50

    ResponderEliminar